Madison joins Nichols Liu after graduating from The George Washington University Law School in 2021. Madison graduated with a Concentration in Government Procurement and received The Honorable Ruth C. Burg Scholarship for Government Procurement Law. During law school, she was a member of the GW Law Moot Court Board and won the 2021 Arnold & Porter Government Contracts Moot Court Competition. Madison also served as Notes Editor for the Public Contract Law Journal, where her Note was published in Spring 2021. Madison’s government contract experience extends outside the classroom to internships held with TSA’s Acquisitions, Property, and Other Transactions Group and DOJ’s National Courts Section. Prior to law school, Madison attended Penn State where she graduated magna cum laude as a Schreyer Honors Scholar and Paterno Fellow.
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2021
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 2018
- How effective are bid protests at obtaining relief? Greater than 50%, according to GAO (Nov 10, 2022) Co-authors Robert Nichols, Michael Bhargava, and Madison Plummer
- Hacks, Attacks, And Compliance Tracks: The Importance Of Safeguarding Government And Client Data (Oct 7, 2022) Co-authors Michael Bhargava, and Madison Plummer
- Cyber Risks: DoD To Strictly Enforce Cybersecurity Regulations (July 21, 2022) Co-authors Robert Nichols, Alan Chvotkin, Michael Bhargava, and Madison Plummer
- As Desperation Sets In, Biden Invokes Defense Production Act to Address Baby Formula Crisis (June 1, 2022) Co-authors Andrew Victor, Haaleh Katouzian, and Madison Plummer
- When “Late is Late” and When It Isn’t: GAO and the Court of Federal Claims Issue Decisions Addressing the Contours of Late Proposal Submissions (May 6, 2022) Co-authors Andrew Victor, Haaleh Katouzian, and Madison Plummer