Kara Kuipers focuses her practice on claims recovery in large antitrust and tort settlements. Kara works with clients in a wide-range of industries to streamline the claims process and maximize recoveries. Kara’s meticulous preparation, data analysis, and filing of claims has resulted in successfully millions of dollars in fees for clients over the years.
Kara has particular experience working with companies of all sizes and across industries. Prior to joining Nichols Liu, Kara worked as an associate at Crowell & Moring and as Counsel for House of Kuipers. Kara has regularly engaged directly with Fortune 500 clients and created strategized action plans for successful recoveries.
- JD (December 2013) from the Pepperdine University School of Law
- BA, Business Marketing (2011) U of Kansas
- CA (June 2014)
- Precision Associates, Inc. v. Panalpina World Transport, Case No. 1:08-cv-00042 (E.D.N.Y.)
- In re: Neurontin Marketing and Sales Practices Litigation, Case No. 1:04-cv-10981 (D. Mass.)
- In Re: Steel Antitrust Litigation, Standard Iron Works et al v. ArcelorMittal et al., Case No. 1:08-cv-5214 (N.D. Ill.)