Nichols Liu LLP is a fast growing, boutique government contracts law firm located at Gallery Place in the heart of Washington, D.C.
We are currently seeking an eager, resourceful and detail-oriented Project Assistant to work onsite at our headquarters. The ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day, and will have potential for growth opportunities based on performance. If you’re ambitious, smart and willing to roll up your sleeves in order to make an impact, read on!
Specific duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Assists in tracking project and case management schedules
- Assists with the management of databases, files and website content
- Assists with gathering and completing necessary research and documentation
- Write and send email marketing
- Coordinate with others to ensure client/customer satisfaction
- Manage principal’s calendars
- Bachelors with preferred interest in law, government and/or project management
- Strong organizational, time management, and customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills
- Must be a self-starter with ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Tech savvy with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Google Suite
Opportunity to learn cutting-edge legal topics while working directly with leading subject matter experts in the field of Government Contracts
Additional tasks and qualifications will be required as needed. Compensation will be 40-45k plus bonus and benefits. Please send cover letter and resume to Abigail White at [email protected] or complete the form below.