Nichols Liu is seeking to hire a mid-level or senior associate with private practice or federal government experience in government contracts and/or False Claim Act litigation and investigations.
Nichols Liu LLP is a fast growing, boutique government contracts law firm located at Gallery Place in the heart of Washington, D.C.
Successful lawyers at Nichols Liu enjoy greater autonomy and similar or higher compensation than at BigLaw firms. Success at Nichols Liu requires:
- Executing matters in a way that achieves high levels of client satisfaction
- Being a team player working toward the goal of building one of the top government practices in the country
Nichols Liu is an equal opportunity employer that makes all employment decisions based on merit, qualifications and competence. Employment practices shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, military status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Ready, willing, and able to take ownership of matters, and to deliver timely and high quality work product
- Three to eight years of quality first- or second-chair experience in protest and claims, or in False Claims Act litigation and investigations, with a preference for those well rounded in all of these areas
- Having an aptitude for quick learning and subject matter expertise development
- Passionate about participating in business development efforts
- Able to thrive within an entrepreneurial culture