Government Contracts Attorney
May 3, 3023
Nichols Liu LLP is seeking to hire an attorney with 2-3 years of experience in government contracts to work on bid protests, claims, compliance, and enforcement matters.
Nichols Liu LLP is a Chambers-ranked law firm dedicated to serving government contractors. Our Associates are paid salaries and benefits in line with large law firms. We asked them, “What makes Nichols Liu different from other firms?” and they told us:
- More responsibility earlier in my career than big law firms
- Serving sophisticated clients in an informal atmosphere
- A focus on professional growth and support
- Knowing how your work matters through client access and interaction
- Interesting assignments
- Support for getting published
- Business development training and mentoring
- Partners committed to Associate development
- Work-life balance (not tied to a desk; can work around trips/obligations)
- Enjoy the challenges of government contracts issues and are interested in a career as a government contracts lawyer
- Are finishing up a clerkship or already know that the large law firm you joined isn’t right for you
- Welcome coaching, mentoring, and feedback on your work product, client interactions, and the building blocks for developing your own practice
- Have a reputation for excellence, high-quality work product, integrity, and being a team player
- If you are interested in joining Nichols Liu, please submit your resume to: email@example.com.
Nichols Liu is an equal opportunity employer that makes all employment decisions based on merit, qualifications, and competence. Employment practices shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.